Thursday, July 8, 2010

My dad and other sister

My dad and sister have an argument and I thought they have settled it but I am wrong. It seems even my dad given my sister MYR$650 and MYR$300. My dad wants her to faster find the tenant for the home, some agents been wanting to rent the place because they have people that want to rent.

Dad forward me sms that he wants her to find the tenant for the home within a week or else she will no longer be on the list of his agent. This irks my sister and she has gone mad saying she breaks up relationship of dad and daughter with my dad. She called me just now asking me to call dad as she waiting at the place to pick up the keys. Dad not answered and he also not answered mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my blog, leave a comment which I can approve. :D

visit my blgos
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
sherryever.com
loveandthoughts.com
lurvevertyhing.com

Tempo Pink Headline Animator

Tempo Pink