Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Drive or take Taxi to Midvalley

I am going to Midvalley from Subang jaya, I check online the fare for taxi range rm21 to rm25, depend on traffic condition and night fare coming back to Subang jaya would cost rm31 above. It is expensive and I know it's tiring drive that far on my own, I have no choice but drive. I hope PMS come later I am seeing pimples on my face so mean PMS soon and also my legs are tired. If not mistaken next week will come, if not by end of this week. I need to collect two prizes one for myself another for sister in law. She won two prizes this month, last month she won also and need pick up at Midvalley. We took part in Magazine contests, my friend Sherlin even better won rm500 watch from April Cleo 2012 magazine. My previous post of the green day finally the lady from FB message to me saying nice to meet you. Well what can I say she has got over 5000 fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my blog, leave a comment which I can approve. :D

visit my blgos
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
sherryever.com
loveandthoughts.com
lurvevertyhing.com

Tempo Pink Headline Animator

Tempo Pink