Monday, March 15, 2010

Contest ends on 18 March

I really trying my best in get points for the contest. Friends I need your help, this contest means alot to me!


It is very easy with the steps as following.

Step 1: Open your dashboard and create a new post, put in a title of your choice.

Step2: Copy the codes that can be found HERE.

Step 3: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location then comment with the URL of your post HERE.

Step 4: Create a new post in your blog and copy the codes that can be found HERE.

Step 5: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location and comment with the URL of your post HERE.


Step 6: You need comment HERE that I am your referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my blog, leave a comment which I can approve. :D

visit my blgos
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
sherryever.com
loveandthoughts.com
lurvevertyhing.com

Tempo Pink Headline Animator

Tempo Pink